Our super cute skirt from this summers collection successfully combined the maxi length and sporty style. The high waist visually stretches the silhouette of the figure and slims it. While the long slit adds a touch of sensuality to the piece. The yarn of the skirt is 95% cotton. The remaining 5% is a thread that protects against premature wear.